Friday, March 21, 2008

Alice in Wonderland (1985 TV) DVD


Ok, so my wife and are were on an adventure at Frys Electronics, you know the place where you better know what you are looking for and where it is before you go or you are screwed? I digress, so we were looking at DVD's in the TV section and stumbled across this rare gem, Alice in Wonderland the live action TV version. I remember when it was on TV and I watched it as a child, lets see I was 6, and I remember that show scared the crap out of me. Now I just laugh at the production value. It is told in the slowest possible form, with a running time of 187 min, I'd love to say it is loaded with bonus material, but alas, it has not a one. The cheesy effects are something to be seen. If by any chance you remember seeing this as a kid or young adult or as an old person, chances are it wont be on TV again. But really, it has a killer cast from the mid 80's and it is a classic worth owning. So check it our or rent it on NetFlix.
Matt Worley

No comments: