Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hancock (2008)


Bouncing right back from I am Legend, Will Smith as Hancock leads this film off with a pretty big bang. I came into this film much like the Hulk, not expecting much. But I was pretty impressed with the story and concept. I saw the twist coming a mile away but I still enjoyed it. I though the on screen chemistry between all the leads was great. Will Smith flying around and being the deadbeat super hero was pretty entertaining. The use of language was a bit excessive, some family brought there little kids and we could hear them repeating what they heard on screen. Really parents, know what you are taking your kids to before you go. And for all you lazy slobs that treat the movie theater like your living room, putting your feet up on the seats and just making a mess, really, have some respect for the theater and those around you. Oh, more ranting, sorry. For those of you with bluetooth headsets, take them off and turn them off with you cell during a film, No one wants to be distracted by the flashing light on your communicator, and you no longer look important since it is California state law to use them.
Anyway, I found it enjoyable.

Matt Worley

No comments: