Monday, April 21, 2008

Cloverfield (2008) DVD


So I managed to get the Cloverfield DVD a day early, freakin rad! So I spent the day going through it. I found lots of bonus features all of which were produced by a guy I worked for on the Lone Gunmen DVD and Boomtown DVD. Pretty cool. So there are several documentaries, one on the making of the movie, another on the FX and some great Commentaries.
If you get motion sick and decided not to see it in the theater, go buy this DVD and watch it at home. the shaking isn't too bad when you watch it on TV at home.
Americas Monster Movie is what this film was intended to be, so far, I have yet to see any Cloverfield toys. It was inspired by J.J. Abrams trip to Japan and seeing all the Godzilla stuff in the toy stores. You wont find any more answers to the film on this DVD. It is still left pretty ambiguous. But the tick is to watch the end, very closely.
Matt Worley

No comments: